Pages

Saturday 30 April 2016

Brazilian model Miss BumBum has been blocked by Lionel Messi and his wife on Instagram

Rumour has it that Brazilian model Miss BumBum who is popularly known for dating footballers has been blocked by Lionel Messi and his wife on Instagram.

Apparently the couple was forced to block her due to the raunchy photos she was sharing while wearing a Lionel Messi Jersey.
According to Fox News, 25-year-old Suzy Cortez(Miss BumBum) is accusing Messi’s wife for being behind the block after she bombarded the striker with ‘bum shots’.
During an interview the model had this to say,
I was completely shocked when I spotted it. If I could, I would tell her not to be worried about me, I’m just a fan. I’m surprised that she isn’t more sure of herself – This is such an over-reaction.
I only follow about 10 people and he was one of them. So when I saw that I was blocked I thought it could only be
jealousy. Why would he block me if he has 40 million followers? Then I checked her profile and confirmed she had also blocked me.
Well the photos below are clearly the reason Messi’s wife had her blocked on Instagram.
top-messiINSRTcortez1_2824869a-530x604@2xcortez2_2824871a-530x672@2x
Source: Fox News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment