Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Diamond Platnumz Father Camps Outside His Son’s Studio In Dar es Salaam

Abdul Juma is seeking to pull all stunts just to get a moment with his superstar son. Few days ago he  camped outside his
son’s studio in Dar es Salaam hoping to get a moment to iron out some few issues with the singer .
Sadly Diamond and his family were out of the country making it impossible for them to meet. He however kept his hopes high as he spoke to Rasasi
A lot took place in the past. I think it is now time for Diamond and I to settle our differences. I was recently told about his studio that is located in Sinza Mapambano, Dar es Salaam,  'I saw it wise to stay here (studio) the whole day believing he would at least show up. Although my legs are hurting, I do not see the need to leave the place. I am ready to die here so long as I see my son' He said
This is the second time Mr Abdul is trying to get his attention though his efforts seem to be headed no where. He is reported to have reported at the premises in the wee hours of the morning despite his ailing feet.
Unlike what people think, Abdul Juma is not after his sons money but his forgiveness. He said that he needs to make peace with his and nothing more.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment