Pages

Thursday 18 February 2016

Nigerian Actress Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy



Tonto Dikeh a popular Nigerian actress welcomed a bouncing baby boy few hours ago in Houston, Texas.

Tonto Dikeh The celebrated actress joins the list of new celebrity mothers making headlines in the African ntertainment industry. Through her social media handles Tonto wrote to say,
Today I experienced the Greatest Miracle known to man.. I can’t begin to explain the joy I feel,it’s super awesome.. I bless the Lord almighty for his protection/Safety and Strength and the birth of my Baby..
She went further to reveal that her pregnancy never had any complications and that she was grateful to have had it that way,
My Pregnancy was such a beautiful one
(Stressfree,Lovely,Spiritually great,Healthy and safe).. Pls join me in welcoming my Baby into a perfect and loving World that GOD,My KINGKONG and I will create..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment