Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

Khloe Kardashian Was Under The Bed While Kris & Bruce Jenner Had Sex

Whoa! Things took quite the turn during the Feb. 17 episode of ‘Kocktails With Khloe’ when Khloe Kardashian revealed that when she was a little girl, a game of hide and go seek ended very, very badly.

Khloe Kardashian is revealing all the reality and we mean all on Kocktails With Khloe

“I was playing hide and go seek when I was younger and I slept under my mom’s bed. I fell asleep and no one went to find me that’s also sad,” she said. “I woke up to the bed shaking and I was too scared to leave … I had to wait for the whole thing.” She went on to say, “I knew it was [sex] because of the moaning. It was honestly wild and I tell my mom and she feels bad about it still. I’m scarred for life.” she said.........

talk show host had guests David ArquetteTaye DiggsDavid ArquetteKat De Luna, andKatie O’Brien.



Credit: Hollywood life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment