Pages

Saturday 19 March 2016

Madonna boob babe shrugs off media frenzy, She Says 'It was the best moment of my life'

The Who’s That Girl star whipped open 17-year-old Josephine Georgiou’s leather corset and exposed her breast at a show in Brisbane.

Fans worldwide were shocked by Madge’s behaviour, with the singer herself quipping: “Oh sorry, sexual harassment.”
Law experts have claimed Josephine could sue the 57-year-old for assault.
But the teenager blasted suggestions she should demand damages as “the most ridiculous thing” she had ever heard. She added: “Seriously, why would I sue Madonna for the best moment of life? It was the best night.”The Aussie coffee shop worker and aspiring model said: “Only I get to decide if I’m humiliated or not.
“Why would people assume I am humiliated by my own breast, nipple or body? I didn’t realise my boob was such a big deal. It was nothing to me.
“It’s hilarious to me how much of a big deal it is to everyone. People just need to understand I was on stage in front of Madonna. I was looking her in eyes and most people would just melt into a pool on stage.
“So it was only because I was standing in front of her that I looked so surprised.”
It was the latest in a series of bizarre incidents on the Rebel Heart tour, with some fearing Madge is on the verge of a breakdown because of a custody battle over her estranged son Rocco, 15.

Source: The Daily Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment